Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
The TomTom Sport mobile app stores the activity files (.ttbin) on your mobile device. See below for instructions on where to find these files.
- Connect your Android™ device to your computer.
- Open Windows Explorer and double click your Android™ device under Computer.
Open Finder and select your Android™ device in the side bar.
- The files will be located under: [name of your phone] > Phone > TomTom_TomTom Sports > [serial number of your watch] > workouts.
Note: For some versions of Android you may need a third-party file transfer app.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and wait for iTunes to open.
- Click on the device's icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes.
- Select Apps in the iTunes side bar and scroll down to File Sharing.
- Select Sports.
The ttbin files are listed on the right hand side.
- Select an activity file.
- Click Save to...