Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
The AmiGO app uses the following permissions:
- Location: AmiGO needs to know your location to provide navigation instructions and to show relevant warnings for traffic, speed cameras and hazards.
- Photos/Media/Files and Storage: Amigo stores temporary map and traffic data on your internal storage / memory card to give you a better experience using the app.
- Wi-Fi® and Network connections: to connect to the Internet.
- Change your audio settings: to control the volume directly from AmiGO.
- Bluetooth®: to pair with your Bluetooth® car kit / Bluetooth® device. On Android™, AmiGo can be configured to automatically start and stop based on a known Bluetoooth® connection.
- Draw over other apps (Android™ only): for using the Overlay mode to show AmiGO on top of other apps.
- Push Notifications: AmiGO sends you notifications to keep you up-to-date and to enhance your driving experience.