Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
If you cannot connect your fitness tracker to the Sports app then it is recommended to fully un-pair it from your Android™ device, then pair it again following these steps:
- Ensure that your Android™ device is compatible with the TomTom Sports app. You can find information about compatible devices in Google Play.
- Ensure you have a working internet connection on your Smartphone.
- In the Bluetooth® Settings menu of your Android™ device, un-pair or forget your fitness tracker. Try to pair your fitness tracker again by following the pairing instructions above. If it’s still not working, continue with the troubleshooting steps below.
- Un-install and re-install the Sports mobile app from the Play Store.
- Restart your Android™ device.
- Switch off Bluetooth® and switch it back on.
- Restart your fitness tracker by connecting to a power source. Keep it connected.
Your Android™ Device and fitness tracker are now fully disconnected and reset.
- Start the TomTom Sports mobile app on your Android™ device and make sure you're logged in to your TomTom account.
- Tap Get started at the top of the Latest tab.
- On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth® and smartphone icons and press the button again.
- On your Android™ device, Tap band on the Activate your Device page.
Your Android™ device shows Searching.
- When the name of your fitness tracker appears in the list on the Searching screen, tap on it and accept the request to pair.
- In the Sports mobile app, enter the PIN code shown on your fitness tracker.