Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
If you experience issues with pairing your fitness tracker, follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have a working internet connection on your iOS device.
- Make sure that your fitness tracker and iOS device are close to each other.
- In the Settings on your iOS device, make sure that Bluetooth® is switched on.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the TomTom Touch software. If a newer version is available you can download it using the Sports Connect desktop app.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the mobile app. If a newer version is available it is listed in the App Store.
- Forget the paired fitness tracker on your iOS device and then try to pair with it again:
- Go to the iOS Bluetooth® settings screen on your iOS device, click on the (i) icon behind the fitness tracker name and select Forget this Device. Try to pair your fitness tracker again by following the pairing instructions above. If it’s still not working, continue with the troubleshooting steps below.
- Restart your iOS device.
- Un-install and re-install the Sports mobile app from the App Store.
- Switch off Bluetooth® and switch it back on.
- Restart your fitness tracker by connecting to a power source.
Your iOS Device and fitness tracker are now fully disconnected and reset.
- Start the Sports mobile app on your iOS device.
- On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth® and smartphone icons and press the button again.
- Start the Sports mobile app and tap Get started.
- Tap band.
- When the name of your watch appears, tap on it.
- On your iOS device, tap Pair, then enter the pin code shown on your watch.