Troubleshooting the connection between your watch and your iOS device
Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
- Ensure that your iOS device is compatible.
- Make sure that your watch and iOS device are close to each other.
- In the Settings on your iOS device, make sure Bluetooth® is switched on.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the watch software.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the mobile app. If a newer version is available it is listed in the App Store.
- Forget the paired watch and try to pair with it again:
- Go to the iOs Bluetooth® settings screen, click on the (i) icon behind the watch name and select Forget this Device.
- Restart your iOs device.
- From the clock screen on your watch, move down to open the Settings screen, then select Phone and move right.
- Move right to start pairing.
- Start the Sports mobile app and tap Get started.
- Tap watch.
- When the name of your watch appears, tap on it.
- On your iOS device, tap Pair, then enter the pin code shown on your watch.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Sports Connect desktop application used to update your watch. If you don’t have the latest version installed, an update link is shown next to the version:
Windows: Click the watch icon in the notification area at the bottom right of your desktop and click Settings. The version is listed on the About tab.
Mac: Click the watch icon in the status bar at the top right of your desktop and click Settings. The version is listed on the About tab.
How satisfied are you with this answer?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.