Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
Tip: We recommend that you make a backup
before you delete items from your navigation device.
show me how... ]
To remove speed cameras from your navigation device, do the following:
- Connect your navigation device to your computer then switch the
TomTom HOME starts.
If TomTom HOME does not start, do one of the following:
- Click on the Start menu in Windows and go to All Programs >
TomTom HOME then click on TomTom HOME.
- On your Mac, go to Applications and then double-click
- Click Manage my device in HOME then select the
Items on device tab.
- Expand speed cameras.
- Select the speed cameras you want to delete then click Remove
items from device.
The selected speed cameras are now completely removed from your navigation