Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
If you travel to a different time zone with your fitness tracker, you can adjust the time using a computer or the MySports app on your phone.
To update the time zone using your phone, do the following:
- Make sure you have Bluetooth®* switched on on your phone.
- Open the TomTom MySports mobile app.
- Pull down the Activities screen to sync your tracker with the app.
This will automatically update the time zone to match that of your phone.
To update the time zone using a computer, do the following:
- Connect your tracker to your computer.
- Open MySports Connect.
- Click on the cogwheel icon to go to the Settings menu.
- Tick the box for Clock sync.
This will automatically update the time.
- If you do not have Clock sync ticked, tick the box, then disconnect and reconnect your tracker to update the time.