Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
If you cannot connect your watch to your Android device, make sure your Android device meets the following requirements:
- The app works with Android version 4.4 using Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.1 or higher. Click READ MORE in Google Play for a list of tested devices.
- Check our list of known issues.
- Use the latest version of Android for your device:
Settings > About > Phone or About Device > Android Version.
- Use the latest version of the MySports Connect desktop application for updating your watch. An outdated version may not offer the latest software for your watch.
- Use the latest version of the watch software: Connect your watch to the computer. MySports Connect then checks if newer software is available for your watch.
- Use the latest version of the TomTom MySports mobile app. If a newer version is available it is listed in the Google Play Store.
- Switch on Bluetooth® on your Android device: Settings > Connections > Bluetooth®.
- Use your Android device with only one Bluetooth® device at a time. When using additional devices like headsets, car kits, speakers or while transferring files, your Android device may fail to pair or sync with your watch.
- The MySports mobile app needs a reliable internet connection.
- Switch off Power Savings Mode on your Android device. This mode might disable Bluetooth®.
If you cannot connect your watch to the MySports app, fully un-pair it from your Android device, then pair it again following these steps:
- In the Bluetooth® Settings menu of your Android device, un-pair or forget your watch.
- Un-install and re-install the MySports mobile app from Play Store.
- Restart your Android device.
- Switch off Bluetooth® and switch it back on.
- Start the MySports mobile app on your Android device.
- Pair your watch again.
See step 4 and onwards in: Pairing your watch to your Android device
If you are still not able to connect your watch to your Android device, try the following:
- Factory reset your watch and make your Android device un-pair or forget your watch again. Resetting your GPS Sport Watch
- Sync your watch using MySports Connect on your computer. Your data always shows in both the MySports website and the MySports mobile app.