Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
The TomTom MySports mobile app allows you to automatically upload your activity data from your TomTom Touch Fitness Tracker to TomTom MySports using your smartphone. It also allows automatic uploads to a number of other websites.
To pair your iOS device with your fitness tracker, follow these steps:
- Your fitness tracker needs to be connected to a power source. If connecting to your computer, wait for the MySports Connect desktop app to finish updating your device before continuing.
- Ensure you have a working internet connection on your iOS device.
- Make sure that your fitness tracker and iOS device are close to each other.
- In the Settings on your iOS device, make sure that Bluetooth® is switched on.
- On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth® and smartphone icons and press the button again.
- Start the MySports mobile app and tap Band on the Activate your device screen.
- When the name of your fitness tracker appears, tap on it.
- On your iOS device, enter the pin code shown on your fitness tracker, then tap Pair.
The devices should now be paired. See below for troubleshooting instructions if you experience issues with pairing your fitness tracker.
If you open the mobile app on your phone and it is trying to connect to your fitness tracker, you may need to wake up the fitness tracker by pressing the button.
If you experience issues with pairing your fitness tracker, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the TomTom Touch software. If a newer version is available you can download it using the MySports Connect desktop app.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the mobile app. If a newer version is available it is listed in the App Store.
- Forget the paired fitness tracker on your iOS device and then try to pair with it again:
- Go to the iOS Bluetooth® settings screen on your iOS device, click on the (i) icon behind the fitness tracker name and select Forget this Device. Try to pair your fitness tracker again by following the pairing instructions above. If it’s still not working, continue with the troubleshooting steps below.
- Restart your iOS device.
- Un-install and re-install the MySports mobile app from the App Store.
- Switch off Bluetooth® and switch it back on.
- Restart your fitness tracker by connecting to a power source.
Your iOS Device and fitness tracker are now fully disconnected and reset.
- Start the MySports mobile app on your iOS device.
- Continue pairing as described in the pairing instructions above (from step 5).