Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
The MySport mobile app stores the activity files (.ttbin) on your mobile device. See below for instructions on where to find these files.
- Connect your Android device to your computer.
- Open Windows Explorer and double click your Android device under Computer.
Open Finder and select your Android device in the side bar.
- The files will be located under: [name of your phone] > Phone > TomTom_MySports > [serial number of your watch] > workouts.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and wait for iTunes to open.
- Click on the device's icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes.
- Select Apps in the iTunes side bar and scroll down to File Sharing.
- Select MySports.
The ttbin files are listed on the right hand side.
- Select an activity file.
- Click Save to...