The TomTom MySports mobile app allows you to automatically upload your sports activity data from your TomTom GPS Watch to TomTom MySports using your smartphone. It also allows automatic uploads to a number of other websites. In addition, the app downloads QuickGPSfix data to your watch.
To pair your iOS device with your GPS Watch follow these steps:
- Ensure that your iOS device is compatible.
- Make sure that your watch and iOS device are close to each other.
- In the Settings on your iOS device, make sure Bluetooth is switched on.
- From the clock screen on your watch, move down to open the Settings screen, then select Phone and move right.
- Move right to start pairing.
- Start the MySports mobile app and tap to connect.
- When the name of your watch appears, tap on it.
- On your iOS device, enter the pin code shown on your watch, then tap Pair.
The devices should now be paired. See further below for troubleshooting instructions if you experience issues with pairing your watch.
As long as you have the mobile app active or running in the background on your phone or mobile device, the watch automatically tries to connect when it has a new activity to upload or when the QuickGPSfix data is out-of-date.
If you open the mobile app on your phone and it is trying to connect to your watch, you may need to wake up your watch by moving away from the clock screen. Move down, left or right from the clock screen.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the watch software.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the mobile app. If a newer version is available it is listed in the App Store.
- Forget the paired watch and try to pair with it again:
Make sure you are using the latest version of the MySports Connect desktop application used to update your watch. If you don’t have the latest version installed, an update link is shown next to the version:
- Go to the iOs Bluetooth settings screen, click on the (i) icon behind the watch name and select Forget this Device.
- Restart your iOs device.
- Repeat the pairing procedure described above.
Windows: Click the watch icon in the notification area at the bottom right of your desktop and click Settings. The version is listed on the About tab.
Mac: Click the watch icon in the status bar at the top right of your desktop and click Settings. The version is listed on the About tab.