Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
The instructions for switching on or off speed camera or danger zone alerts vary depending on which navigation device you have. Select your device from the list below:
- GO 40, GO 50, GO 60, GO 400, GO 500, GO 600, GO 510, GO 610, GO 5000, GO 6000, GO 5100, GO 6100, START 40, START 50, START 60, Start 42, Start 52, Start 62, GO 520 Wi-Fi, GO 620 Wi-Fi, GO 5200 Wi-Fi, GO 6200 Wi-Fi
- Select the Main Menu button
in Map View or Guidance View to show the Main Menu.
- Scroll to the right of the screen and select the Settings button .
- Select Sounds & Warnings.
- You can enable or disable the speed camera warnings:
- Slide the Speed camera warnings switch to the right to enable them.
- Slide the Speed camera warnings switch to the left to disable them.
Setting up the warning per type of camera
When the Speed camera warnings are enabled, the option Cameras is shown and you can set how you want to be warned for the different types of cameras and safety zones. There are three options:
- Only when speeding
For example, to change how you are warned when you approach a fixed speed camera, do the following:
- Select Sounds and Warnings in the Settings Menu.
- Make sure the Speed camera warnings are enabled: slide the switch to the right.
- Select Cameras.
- Select Fixed cameras.
- Select whether you always want to be warned or only when you are speeding. Select Never to turn off the warning for fixed speed cameras.
- Select the back button to change another setting or the button at the top right of your screen to go back to the Map View or Guidance View.
- GO LIVE 2050, GO LIVE 1050, GO 1050, GO 1050 World, GO LIVE 1000, GO 1000, Via series, TomTom Connect, PRO series
- GO x50 LIVE, GO x40 LIVE, GO 7000, GO 9000, Carminat TomTom LIVE, Carminat TomTom Z.E. LIVE, Mazda Navigation (NVA-SD8110) LIVE
- GO x40, GO x30, GO x20, GO x10, GO x00, XL, XXL IQ Routes, XXL Classic, ONE, Toyota Aygo / TNS410 / TNS400, RIDER
- Carminat TomTom, Mazda Navigation (NVA-SD8110)
- Start², Start, XL IQ Routes²
- Rider Pro, Urban Rider
- Navigation app for iPhone/iPad: consult the User Guide.
- GO mobile app for Android: consult the User Guide.