Click here to see which products/categories this applies to.
Privacy issues or questions
If you have questions about your privacy or other privacy issues that you would like to discuss, click Contact, select your device and find the contact options for our Customer Support department.
Removing your MyTomTom account
If you do not want us to store your personal information any longer, we can remove your MyTomTom account from our database. Before you make a decision, please read the following information.
- When your MyTomTom account has been removed, you will not be able to access any TomTom services, such as LIVE services or Speed Camera updates. However, your TomTom subscriptions will stay active until the end of the subscription period.
- When your MyTomTom account is removed we will not be able to communicate with you using email, therefore make sure that you have no further questions that you want to ask us before you continue.
If you have decided to have your MyTomTom account removed from our database, follow the steps below to submit your request.
- Click Contact.
- Select your device and log in with your MyTomTom account when prompted.
- Click Email us and then click I want to send a new email.
- In Subject, type "Delete my account".
- In Question, type your name and email address. To help us improve our service to our customers, please tell us the reason why you want to remove your account..
- Click Continue to submit your request to our Customer Support department.